18th March 2016 – 7th April 2016
This will be the second time in Thailand in the trip because there are a lot to do in this country.
Here, I will concentrate myself more on the South of the country.
The ideal program would be the following one:
- Koh Chang: After leaving the Cambodian boarder, find a minibus and go straight direction Trat, and then take a ferry to this island and stay a few days there, maybe 3 days.
- Pattaya: Come back to the coast and find a bus which can bring me in Pattaya which is located less than 4 hours ago from Trat. Spending 2 days and an extra night there would be cool.
- Khao Sok National Park: AKA the place to enjoy nature at its best. I want to stay around 2 days and an extra night here too doing some treks and enjoying wildlife. From Pattaya, I will have to go back to Bangkok, take a flight to Surat Thani, and then it is one hour drive in bus from there.
- Phuket and around: Located on the way to the south, there are many places to see on the way to Phuket from the Khao Sok National Park. Then, 4 days would be an ideal stay around this place.
- Krabi: It would be the same atmosphere as Phuket. A lot to see around between the beaches and the different Islands. 3 days in Krabi should be enough.
- Koh Phi Phi: The famous Phi Phi islands for its scenery places and its snokeling spots would be good to stay 3 days there too.
- Koh Lanta: Same here, an other island with beautiful landscapes to see. I might skip this one if I don’t have enough time but will definitely try my best to stop there around 2 days.
- Koh Lipe: This would be the last island, the wildest and less touristic one. It is a small one so a day and a night will be enough. Then, I will go to Malaysia by the island of Langkawi, which is located 1 hour away in boat from Koh Lipe.